Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi all!

I have an all in one Hp Omni 27-1001es and i have a really big problem!!! :Crying:

Yesterday i was working on pc and needed to leave it for some minute.

When i got back the screen was blank and the pc looked freezed; i tried to reboot and nothing changed!!!!

At start up the power button led works, the fan starts to work and the led of hard drive too but the screen continues without signal of life. Unplugged everything, opened the case to clean from dust, checked the Ram and nothing appears to be burned or disconnected.

Thanx for any help

Leo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Leo3680,

I understand your computer powers on but doesn’t show a display on the monitor, is that correct? I will be happy to help you.

If you haven’t tried already start with a hard reset.

1.       Remove all  cables from the computer including the power cord

2.       Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds

3.       Once done only insert the mouse, keyboard, and power cable

4.       Try and turn the computer on to see what happens.

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

i think your all in one trouble in VGA

maybe i can help you problem to repair your all in one

please sent to me for repair your all in one

regard

Repair

HP Recommended

Hello Leo3680,

I understand your computer powers on but doesn’t show a display on the monitor, is that correct? I will be happy to help you.

If you haven’t tried already start with a hard reset.

1.       Remove all  cables from the computer including the power cord

2.       Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds

3.       Once done only insert the mouse, keyboard, and power cable

4.       Try and turn the computer on to see what happens.

Thanks

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

Hi RedRose,

thank you very much for the support and sorry if i'm late for reply.

I tried your solution but nothing changed! The screen still remain blank so i decided to open the case to see if something was burned. I cleaned every single sign of dust and i tried to unplug the graphic card to see if there was something wrong.

The graphic card seemed to be ok, but the cooling system of the cpu was full of dust so the fan didn't do his job well with the graphic cooling system.

Here the motherboard were you can see that the cooling system of this all in one is made in a wrong way

1236039-hp-omni27-19-.jpg.

So if the radiator of the CPU is dirty (nº 2) the cool air doesn't pass to the graphic card radiator (nº2).

It means that the graphic card becomes hot and burns the motherboard in that part.

My question is, if this is a problem of building design, can i ask to hp to fix it without paying a new motherboard?

Thanks 

HP Recommended

Leo3680,

You can ask, I really don’t know what the answer would be. You would be better off calling in to the support technician over the phone to see if that is possible.

Thanks

HP Recommended

It appears to be an issue with memory leakage and either the video/graphic card since you have a white screen, but you still have audio.  Occurs more frequently after the computer has been on for an hour or more.  Sometimes increasing the virtual memory may help sometimes it doesn't help at all.  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.