Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp touchsmart 600-1200
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

About a week ago I updated my pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10. First I had no issues with Windows 10, one day later I turn my pc on and the Windows 10 logo came and it said fixing issues so I waited until it was done. But it kept loading and nothing happened, I restarted my pc and I pressed f9 to see the diagnostics, almost everything was fine but only one thing wasn't fine and it was my PCs Booth path. It said this: 

Testing : Booth Path

Error Code : BIOHD-3

Warning : No bootable drives detected .

Suggestion : Pleas contact HP Support .

Press any key to continue .

I haven't removed or changed  any thing from my pc. 

Greetings Semih.

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@Semih_38, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.  There are several models in the 1200 series.

I believe that the message is telling you that the hard drive has failed.  I will be able to help you troubleshoot it better when I have the full model.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended
Model: 600-1160nl
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Semih_38.

Here is a guide that will help you test your hard drive (HDD).  If the test says that the HDD has failed, here is a guide to help you replace it. 

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

Will I loose all my data from my pc, and my biggest problem is that if I start my pc the Windows 10 logo will appear and say fixing problems but it doesn't do anything, will the second issue be fixed to?

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Semih_38.

You will begin tapping the F10 key as soon as you turn on the computer.  This will take you to the BIOS setup menu.  You will look for the section where it talks about SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology).  You will use this to test your hard drive.  It will never get to the HDD.

HP Recommended
I did but iT failed.
HP Recommended

@Semih_38 wrote:
I did but iT failed.

What failed; the SMART test or getting to the BIOS setup menu?

HP Recommended
THE smart test
HP Recommended

OK, if the SMART ran and failed, this means that your HDD has failed.  Your only option is to replace it.  If you didn't have a backup of your personal data, you have lost it.  This is why it is always good to make a backup.  You never know when a HDD will fail.  I use two USB external HDD's and a USB Flash drive for backups.  If the data is very important to me, such as, pictures, they are on all three of the drives.

I provided a guide to help you replace the HDD in my first post.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.