Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-19-2016 07:38 AM
Hi there @benzxc,
May the Forums be with you! I understand that your display is not coming on properly. I am happy to give you a hand with this.
Please see the following: HP Flat Panel LCD Monitors - Monitor is Blank, and let me know if there is any change or any messages that appear on the display at all.
Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.
07-18-2018 11:15 PM
07-19-2018 07:49 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP