Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.
Malygris1 I work on behalf of HP Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Yet again, this didn't help. I can't even get a loading screen on. The blue light at the bottom right of my monitor (HP 2711x) keeps blinking rapidly. At first it was blue, five minutes later it is yellow. Changing it to an HDMI and VGA didn't help. The power supply is fine. I'm so lost.
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!