cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ErnieW276
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bluetooth Devices

HP Recommended
Envy700-214
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

All my audio devices that use to connect to the computer are not connecting.  Bose speaker, phone.  I tried fixing but cannot find the proper solution.  Need some expert help.  Please provide as soon as possible as I am sitting here getting more and more frustrated.

1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 10,786 1,302 1,752
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @ErnieW276, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you have issues connecting Bluetooth devices to your PC.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Please try the steps recommended below.

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth service is running:

Press Windows Key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
Search for Bluetooth support service.
Check if it is started, if not Right-click on the service and click on Start.

Method 2:

Reinstall the Bluetooth driver following these steps:

Press Windows key + X and select “Device Manager”
Expand “Bluetooth” and right-click on the driver.
Select “Uninstall”, check marked “delete the software for the device” and select “OK” (after that, you can see there is no “Bluetooth” expansion on "Device Manager")
Select “Update Driver Software”.
Restart the computer.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the Bluetooth driver from device manager on your PC and install the latest Bluetooth drivers.

Please update the Bluetooth drivers using this link.

Let me know if this works!

Have a wonderful weekend ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation