cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Retired
Retired
5,476 6,075 339 866
Message 41 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Code Purple Error-Help

Hi Lombriz,

Welcome to the HP Community! I see that the previous commands didn't work. Have you checked the information on the first page of this thread which has the original commands as duwhat mentioned he modified it.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
Lombriz
3 3 0 0
Message 42 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Code Purple Error-Help

I did enter all the words but it didn't work after I typed the link and press enter sometimes my computer shut off and I have to turn on the computer again I . don't know what else to do
0 Kudos
Lombriz
3 3 0 0
Message 43 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Code Purple Error-Help

There is a way to used the recovery disk to fix it
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
5,476 6,075 339 866
Message 44 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Code Purple Error-Help

Hi Lombriz,

I did some research and the only thing that I found to fix this issue was on the first page the link to the Billoblog. In the blog he mentioned that reply 128 is the solution. Here is a link to another where they suggest using a second hard drive to boot up and then edit the file. Recovery discs won't work because this error occurs when you change the hardware of the unit and the recovery is all software.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
bearfan99
1 1 0 1
Message 45 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Code Purple Error-Help

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisna536
1 1 0 1
Message 46 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Code Purple Error-Help

Friend you have made my day! Thought I was going to have to buy a new computer. As others with this problem I had upgraded some hardware in the past and needed to factory reset.
notcomputersavy
1 1 0 1
Message 47 of 47
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Code Purple Error-Help

:OpenSmile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!  I just tried it and Yippee it worked ! I am so happy that I didn't have to wait  and save up money to get a new computer!!! AGAIN MANY THANKS!!!!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation