Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
DC7900 USDT

Hi,

I have an old HP DC7900 USDT PC that I wish to give to my children so that they can get into computing.  However, I lack a power supply.  It uses the old external brick power supply and runs at 135W.  Does anyone know where I can get an HP original PSU from?  I have looked in the usual places, but I am unable to find a HP original - as my kids will be using it I do not necessarily trust 'other' providers.

Thanks in advance,

Matt.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

I found this listing on eBay.  Used but tested and working.

Picture shows it is a genuine HP P/S.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-HP-DC7800-DC7900-DC8200-USDT-481420-001-19V-135W-AC-Power-Supply-Adapter...

I don't know why the smiley face is showing up at the end of the link I posted.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Exactly what I am looking for.  The problem is that in the advertisement it says..."does not ship to United Kingdom".  Guess where I am based?

Spoiler
 The UK!

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Matt.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Matt.

eBay UK has them too...this one is brand new according to the listing.  I selected lowest price including postage, but feel free to look for other listings.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HP-DC7800-DC7900-USDT-Ultra-Slim-AC-Adapter-Power-Supply-DC-Charge...

The only thing is, you may have to get the separate power cord that goes from the wall socket to the power supply, since these all seem to come from the United States.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.