Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Perfect this solution by cosminidic works perfectly well... Superb thank you.
HP Recommended

The file is now password protected on the unzip.

If you try and unzip it from Windows 7 it will fail.  On the first PDF

I have used 7zip and it askes for the password. So I tried blank and password no luck

Does someone have the files without the password?expand file password.PNG 

HP Recommended

Found the answer I was looking for  in here

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04677911&sp4ts.oid=5405376

This got me back from a black dos screen with the error

BCD Error

to

BCD Error

Status 0xc000000f

And then fixed

I had to run the solution twice and set the attributed back to system and hidden on the "BCD" file.

This solution also requries using Windows PE.

This showed the drive where my normal Boot disk wouldn't

HP Recommended
I install hp security se including encryption. Stbthe end of the installation i restart my win10 and a new screen betwen BIOS an windows apear asking por password.. I put the right pass and i expect that the windows startup screen appear but only a black screen with a blinking tilt IN the top left side of the screen appear..
Whats happen? Its the firs reboot after instalación.. Its normal? I nedd yo wait or something happening?

I appreciate your help
HP Recommended

Hi I found the solution by accident.

To get rid of hardware encryption warnings on an ssd drive:

Go into BIOS -> Storage -> Storage Options

Change sata emulation from" Raid+AHCI" to "IDE"

Hit F5 to save changes

Just for giggles try and switch sata emulation back to "RAID + AHCI"

A warning message about OPAL appears.... Do not hit ok or F5....

Hope this helps someone

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.