Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

got a hand on Quadro K5100M  MXM for sale, will test it in z1 G1 if it works this week, will let you know the results. In notebook it gives +- 4300 points in 3Dmark Firestrike  ~ this is something between gaming GTX770M /780M versions ...

HP Recommended

2Bivoy - need to check. I've gtx770m installed in my z-one. WIll keep u informed:smileywink:

2All

Guys, i have a quadro 2100m from z-one Gen.2nd - when i installing them to my z-one (1st gen) - heard only triple beep (as far as i remember). Mechanically - they're the same totally with gtx770m :smileyhappy:)

I trought to start my AiO without any manipulations only

What i should do?

HP Recommended

>2Bivoy - need to check. I've gtx770m installed in my z-one. WIll keep u informed:smileywink:

3350 points in Fire Strike

gtx770m + xeon 1245 + 8gb ecc

HP Recommended

I am very curious about the outcome of the K5100m install. Did it work? I just ordered a G1 and am interested in upgrading to a k5100m card. For some reason HP does not list this as an upgrade uption. Only listed options end at k4100m. I also have 2x Z1 G2 machines, both running K4100m cards and they work great.

HP Recommended

HP is not blacklisting any of the components in the Z1 machines.

You can put any (chipset supported) CPU that you want. I personally have a 69W TDP E3-1240v2. Great one.

My GPU is also "not supported" K5000m. I've flashed it with my own VBIOS (modified profiles clocks) and now it runs faster than GTX680m and can be pushed even further.

You can put any MXM 3.0B GPU and it should work.

My Passmark baseline for GPU and CPU

Hope that helps.

PS. I have Z1 G2 that I'm parting. Should you be interested any of the parts - let me know, please. 1225v3/K3100M/16GB ECC/512GB SSD

HP Recommended

YES, I do need something. I have a Z1 that has a broken lid hinge that I would like to replace. Does it have touch screen?

Thank your for your reply. I would really like to put a k5100m in a couple of my z1 G2's.

HP Recommended

Hi, just wondering if anyone from these older posts have realised any developments or ideas on the old Z1? I posted a few questions here that some of you may be able to help with. Appreciate any insights, if you have a moment. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.