cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
raptormoonx
Level 1
12 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP2009m monitor won't turn on

HP Recommended
HP2009m

Hello!

I was given the task of cleaning out old computers in our house. My grandfather passed away in 2010 and we brought his HP Pavilion a342n desktop computer home with us. It did not come with a monitor (my uncle took it). We bought a HP2009m monitor as a replacement. I hooked up the monitor to the computer with the blue cord and made sure it was nice and tight. I tried to power on the monitor and nothing happened. What am I missing? All that came with the monitor was the warranty and a CD-ROM. Any help would be greatly appreciated asap. I know the warranty expired, but I really need to get this done. Thank you.

~Lisa
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
danny29186
Level 6
509 506 14 54
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

does any light on the monitor come on

0 Kudos
raptormoonx
Author
Level 1
12 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nope. 

~Lisa
0 Kudos
danny29186
Level 6
509 506 14 54
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

if the power cord is iec type make sure its pushed in tight or try and power cable, not vga

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation