Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Desktop comp
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When I strat the Copmputer it show me several accounts (which I don't need ) and I have to click my account to keep opening  my Windows. How can I get rid of this ?? This is my personal Comp and I don't need any other  ''accounts ' wasting my time .

My second questions is for the HP ALL IN ONE Printer.

Each time I try to print any document it prints a test page first before printing the Doc ????  It sucks !

Any help is appreciated !

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@evladi7654

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Here are the instructions for removing user accounts in Win7:  

1. Open the Windows Control Panel, and then click User Accounts and Family Safety. ...
  2. Under User Accounts, click Add or Remove User Accounts. ...
  3. Click the user account that you want to delete. ...
  4. Click Delete the Account. ...
  5. Click either Keep Files or Delete Files.

As to the printer problem, please start a separate thread for that and be sure to include detailed information about the printer model.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi ! First of all , there is no ''family safety'' in my menu. Also when I open ''User accounts'' there is no  ''add or remove accounts'' ! There is ''manage accounts thing which does not even have '' a word''  ''remove'' or delete'' and nothing of this kind.

HP Recommended

Here is a link from the Win7 forums on managing user accounts:  https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/181426-user-account-enable-disable.html

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

When I opend  '' C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicyUsers '' it said that the Folder is empty. I tried another options but there is NO 'local groups or Users'' in my Control panel and I was not able to get to any options to delete any account.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.