cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Amukelani
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How to access MEBx during POST?

HP Recommended
HP Compaq dc7800 Minitower
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My PC cannot boot. it shows the following error: "2215 failure. VA boot read failure. Ensure drive with VA image is installed correctly."

I researched on this forum and noticed that people with similar problem were reffered to the HP Manual. I went through the manual, it states that  I should press Ctrl+P during post and MEBx should be turned on in the BIOS settings. I made sure that MEBx is turned ON together with Virtualisation. After all the effort I am unable to solve the problem becuase my PC does not want to access MEBx settings using Ctrl+P. When I press Ctrl+P during post nothing happens it just continue to the Boot error message as I mentioned above.

Please help me with solving this problem as Ctrl+P does not work on my PC.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation