Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
KG-0851
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, recently I bought a spanish wireless keyboard for my wife (she's a translator).   the device didn't come with the USB receiver.   The model of the keyboard is KG-0851.    I  was wondering if anybody can point me to the model of USB Wireless receiver that will work for me and also where can I order it.

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

HP wireless products are not as far as I am aware, sold without an accompanying wifi dongle. Check in the box.

If you can't find it, then make contact with whoever sold it to you.

Look at the following online HP store in the teclados section . All wireless keybooards and combos show a dongle in the picture of the device.

http://store.hp.com/SpainStore/Merch/List.aspx?sel=ACC&ctrl=f&fc_ptyp_mousekeyb=1

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Well I bought this item on Ebay (is not easy to find spanish wireless keyboards in Canada), the seller says that this is a replacement part so that's why the receiver is not included.   Does anybody knows where I can find/buy the receiver?

Thanks..!

HP Recommended

Wireless keyboards, mice and wireless combo sets sold by all manufacturers, with the exception of Logitech, are paired with their dongles(receivers) at the factory when assembled.

That is done at the factory where they are manufactured.

Logitch makes mice and keyboards that can work with their patented unifying wifi dongle that they sell.

Logitech unifying dongle

Wireless dongles(receivers) that will work with a mouse or keyboard are not sold seperately, with the exception of Logitech's unifying wifi dongle.

If you purchased a spanish wireless keyboard on ebay without a dongle and it isn't Logitech, then sadly,  he saw a chance to unload something he knew was worthless without its paired wifi dongle. I truly doubt that he will return your money.

The KG-051 should have been complete with dongle see the following web page at Amazon.com This one is the UK version.

https://www.amazon.com/HP-KG-0851-Wireless-Keyboard-505143-241/dp/B00I4AM78G/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img...

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.