Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello, I'm using HPDM 4.6 SP 4.

I do have a problem with my ThinClient. It is connected to the server and ftp is working too, the problem now is, that many tasks send back errors. The only tasks that work are reboot and shutdown. Many other tasks just send back the error code 1068032. Can you help me out here?

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Hi,

It seems to be issue with the repository, could you please check that,

Also if possible could be please send the screenshot of your Master Repository

====================================================

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. ====================================================

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**

HP Recommended

Hi Sreeram,

Here's a screenshot of the error im getting and one of my master repository.

HP Recommended

Hi

I think the FTP folder name is HPDM, but the Shared folder name is ftp, as per the screen shot,

Could you please check the shared folder name or change to HPDM and ran the test again,

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. ====================================================

HP Recommended

Sadly im still getting the same error, changed the repositories but still not working

HP Recommended

Hi

Could you please try this step

1. Both in you repository and FTP shared location use HPDM

2. Check you IIS or filezila that your folder name is HPDM

3. check whether the HPDM folder is shared with the user

4. Ran test

HP Recommended

Hi Sreeram,

I have tried out many variants.

The folder is shared to my user and both repositories have the same location.

I'm still getting the "failed to download..." errors.

HP Recommended

Ok,I think I finally got it working.

HP Recommended

I do have another problem now.

Whenever i try uploading an image without pxe or whenever i send the task capture image,

the status of the task becomes green but the template deploy image sends back an error.

Any ideas? :smileyhappy:

HP Recommended

Are you able to update DM agent now? Please make sure the agent was updated to latest version before executing imaging task.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.