Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Compacq dx2200
Microsoft Windows XP

Hello, i have a HP Compaq dx2200 at home

i will install Windows XP on this PC

when this iso loaded then becam a bluescreen 

"Es wurde ein Problem festgestellt. Windows wurde heruntergefahren, damit der Computer nicht beschädigt wird … 

Überprüfen Sie den Computer auf Viren. Entfernen Sie alle neu installierten Festplatten bzw. Festplattencontroller. Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Festplatte richtig konfiguriert und beendeet ist. Führen Sie CHKDSK /F aus, um festzustellen, ob die Festplatte … 

Technische Information:
Stop: 0x0000007B (0xF7A22524, 0xC0000034, =x00000000, 0x00000000)"

Please Help me.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Since the text box is not English, I used a translation page but it appears that WinXP is confronted with a SATA drive and does not know how to address the drive.

Read over this:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00758841

or look at this

http://ccm.net/faq/2544-installing-windows-xp-on-a-sata-hard-drive

If you have a WinXP install disk with SP1 or SP2 already included - I do not remember which -  I think that was fixed

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thanks i have a IDE HDD in my PC.

I Used a Windows XP SP3 USB Stick. and i include the driver with nlite unter Windows 7.

i dont know i make it false

HP Recommended

If the hard drive is IDE, WinXP should not be troubled.  Are you booting to this install disk and getting this error or is the computer running when this is started?

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

This error message I get when the installation starts.
I have unfortunately no Windows XP CD only USB stick.

HP Recommended

Installing WinXP from a USB flash drive might be the problem.  Try making it into a bootable DVD and try again.

I'm not an HP employee.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.