Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am really surprise that HP does not back up his product better. I have a similar problem. My monitor turn magenta on the right. The support guy proposed me to swap the monitor for about the price of a new one! Ridiculous. There is not that many post here, they could do something.Monitor should give a longer use that that. The Consumer Protection Act provides a warranty on the goods you purchase or lease: they must be usable for normal use for a reasonable length of time. But they surely count on the fact we will not bring them to justice over such a small amount! 

I have bought many HP equipment in the past. Never more. And now I have my monitor reminding me every day! Until it break completely!

HP Recommended

Same here

1.5 to 2 yrs same case, ghost shadow, no red at all and after reading all the messages here, giving up calling HP support, it is a waste of time

So, I turns to DELL. Oh yes!!! DELL to buy all my monitors. I bought 4 of them, comes with 3 yrs warranty.

Now, I tell everyone NOT TO BUY HP monitors at all. Go to buy DELL.

Unless someone from HP contact all of us here in this message body and give us a GOOD Reason of a completely failed product in our home or office.

I am NOT a happy customer at all.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.