Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

It's like a "car" you have to keep it running for a while to build up the charge

HP Recommended

It"s like a "car" that lost its charge... you have to leave it on for a while so it can recharge. 

HP Recommended
Thank you sooo much, I aimed my blow dryer towards the fan then the light stopped blinking and I turned it on! Works great! Thank you for sharing.
HP Recommended
Thank u so much paulmar!! I did the blowdryer trick and it worked!! 😉
HP Recommended

how to move it 

HP Recommended

I did wht you said and unplugged everything and rest the voltige but the green light is still flashing and still no power.

HP Recommended
no power and green light on my hp pavilion ag110n pc is flashing, I also reset the red voltage bare under the plug but still nothing.
HP Recommended
Do the blow dryer trick for a longer time..like for 60 seconds or maybe a little longer...i had to do trick like about 3 times before it finally worked.
HP Recommended

Tried the solution and it still blinks.  I also noticed that when I switch it to 230 it blinks slower.   It also blinked slower when I switched back to 115 but then fast again when when I plugged the power cable back in even without the cable being plugged into the wall.  Does it need to be serviced?  Also, do I need to unplug all power sources as well (mouse, printer, etc.)?  Thanks.

HP Recommended
@andy31282...try again..its normal for green light to flash while unplugged, it will eventually lose power and stop blinking..u dont need to unplug anything else just power cord from back of PC and power cord from wall outlet..dont give up! Put blow dryer full blast directly behind PC'S power outlet for about 30 to 60 seconds, maybe longer if u have to..try it a few times,i did.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.