Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
compaq 1834nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am trying to reinstall windows 10. My disk which had the drivers on them are scratched  Where can I get the original drivers for compaq presario 1834nx?  Any help with this would be truely greatful.  Thank you.

Linda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

This link has all the original drivers for your PC.

https://www.driverdr.com/compaq-drivers/compaq-presario-media-center-sr1834nx-desktop-pc-drivers-fre...

Now, if you don't trust the 3rd party website files, then here is the link to the HP FTP directory which has the same files.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/

Just look up the file number in the directory from what is listed on the 3rd party driver page and download it directly from HP.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@mztee26, welcome back to the forum.

Your computer has been retired and is no longer support by HP.  I wasn't able to find the original drivers for this reason.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Hi:

This link has all the original drivers for your PC.

https://www.driverdr.com/compaq-drivers/compaq-presario-media-center-sr1834nx-desktop-pc-drivers-fre...

Now, if you don't trust the 3rd party website files, then here is the link to the HP FTP directory which has the same files.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/

Just look up the file number in the directory from what is listed on the 3rd party driver page and download it directly from HP.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.