cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tracy8
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

system recovery needed

HP Recommended
pavilion slimline s5610y
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My system has been "wiped clean" and I do not have recovery disks. Is there a way to create those disks from a download? I tried going through Microsoft, but since my computer was preloaded I needed to contact HP. When going through the HP site, I am offered this forum for help (my guess is because my warranty is expired). 

Any guidance would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,901 120,078 19,651 30,030
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, HP no longer sells recovery disks for your PC.

However this non-HP vendor still has them available...

http://www.computersurgeons.com/p-22492-windows-7-64-bit-recovery-kit-by018av-for-hp-pavilion-slimli...

0 Kudos
Tracy8
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,901 120,078 19,651 30,030
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation