Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello out there. I'm a real novice so please keep it simple and step by step if you can help. I updated to Windows 10 and now I don't see my icon to open the tool box or to open the scan mode and all of its functions.  If I click on the printer icon it will show me whats printing and that's about it. i"m lost please help I really miss those functions.   Randy

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Carson2

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that after updating to windows 10 you are unable to locate printer software. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Install the latest version of Full feature to find all the options you require.

Click here and download full feature software for your printer.

Click here and refer the document for step by steps instructions to install the software.

Let me know how it goes.

I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,

Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.