Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
felly please which is the jumper
HP Recommended
lol my device beeps and red light flashes twice. how do i fix it?
HP Recommended
Hi.. I seen some of the questions relating to the same problem that I'm having w/my PC.. I wanted to know how do I reset the memory module??. I know nothing about this stuff..
HP Recommended
Lol **bleep** hp they don't give a shot so I brought a gaming pic instead
HP Recommended
How can I correct thermal error on my system. Please help
HP Recommended
I have a promblem my computer first blicks green ounce and then blicks 4times red
HP Recommended
What if the flashing red light doesn't stop blinking
HP Recommended
I have removed & reseated my 4 memory boards & the red light & beeping both gone, but no boot on powering up. What's next?
HP Recommended
Back in business. 1 bad memory board.
HP Recommended
My CPU red light blinks for 6 to 7 times and after every 2 second it stops and start again and after 2 3 times it stops sounding but keep on blinks
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.