cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

G2 reverb controller issue

HP Recommended
G2 reverb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I have a problem whit my right controller, the trigger button is pressed in all the time in every app and game and dosent work.

Mechanical it works fine.

Does anyone know if this is a known issue or have any ide of how to get it to work?

3 REPLIES 3
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the exact same issue, left controller. Trigger does not work. Fist closed in many games (default "Activated", cannot toggle trigger).

I noticed it in Alyx when I couldn't reload the gun. Took me like weeks of using the unit. I really wish I knew sooner, but I have been figuring out all the VR stuff...

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Its realy hard to play like this, dont realy know what to do. Maby need to send it back if no one have any tips or workaround

0 Kudos
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I opened a support case for mine, since it's been defective since day 1... I don't think it's a software issue, unless the firmware can't compensate for a defect in sensing etc.

My replacement will be on the way soon... if anyone else has any ideas... otherwise might be a defective controller. Not unheard of in the PC space.

Support was very helpful and kind.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation