Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just sent you a private message.  Thank you!

Twice retired, 1st from the Army after 21yrs, then as the VP of Technology of an international company. Pilot, sailor, photographer and IT junky.
HP Recommended

@gmohr Thank you for that, I've responded to you, now! 🙂

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I bought my Reverb in September of 2019, it shows the warranty still valid, but HP support page says it's no longer supported. The unit(ser# 8CC931Z08F) just died today and I am sad. 

How can I get a return authorization?

Help me iMaxx...you my only hope 😄

HP Recommended

@Chris_Sherland If you have a warranty dispute, you can claim the same once you confirm the warranty status: click here for details,

Let me know if you've tried that and yet it didn't work.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@

HP Recommended

@Chris_Sherland I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options, follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks, but that method does not work. 

In the screen shot above you can see that the headset is still under warranty. All I want is to send it back for repair/replacement. When I follow your instructions here's what happens: 

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 12.07.04 PM.png

I click on the product and get this...
Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 12.08.02 PM.png

Still have 7 months on manufacturer warranty. I would love to get this unit repaired or replaced...hopefully within 7 months!! 

HP Recommended

Here's the number that worked: 

[Number no longer active] (Omen Gaming Support)

They are sending out a new cable, and y fingers are crossed!

HP Recommended

Hi, I bought the pro version from amazon mid december last year. I have used it daily and love it dearly. Last night I put the device on and while using it the left hand plastic strap broke. Right where the lower indent is on the strap to keep the cable clip from moving. I have called the HP warranty number30 mins ago and have been informed that the strap is not covered under warranty. I am VERY careful with all my computer equipment and use the headset at a desk only. I would think the headset, which is not worn tightly, that has split and cracked directly from a notched indent designed to stop a clip from moving should be covered under warranty.

Is there anyone further I could speak to someone regarding this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.