Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Monitor HP 24F
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, more than  month ago i bought an HP 24F monitor, great monitor, the panel work perfectly, however the holder, aka the stand base, jiggle a  lot and is not stable. In these last days this issue became more persistent and so i decided to contact the support and ask for a stand base replacement.

So i contact the support of my local HP store where i bought the monitor and they said that they can't replace the stand base only, they are forced to replace the whole package and since a month already passed they can replace my monitor with one refurbished.

What?

My monitor panel is new, it have barely 2 months of life, and cause a defective stand base i need to replace the whole package with a second hand monitor? Stunned.

Then i refused the support at such conditions and i decide to write here, maybe some HP rapresentative can help me to solve this issue and send me a new spare stand base without be forced to replace the whole monitor with a second hand one.

If this is HP warranty and these are the conditions then is not convenient to buy from the HP store anymore but from online stores like amazon where you can have a full 2 year warranty and a replacement with a whole new product.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Miki86 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Miki86 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.