Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP 27 Display 165 Hz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there,

My monitor started showing red lines the past week particularly when there is black color, only the left side of it! as the pictures show. I bought this monitor in mid December last year (2018) and I have only used it for 2 months so it is very new no damage done to it.

I tried reinstalling the drivers and everything no OC to the cpu nor the gpu. [I use a display port]

I have an RTX 2070 VERY NEW and an i5 9600K 

This not cause by the gpu because if you see picture 1 the computer is turned OFF, but the problem is still there.

I tried HDMI still not working.

Please help what should I do?

While the computer is OFFWhile the computer is OFFwhile it is onwhile it is on

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ALSAADI99 

You need to contact HP Support directly (not this forum) for a warranty issue.

Use this link to contact them with...

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.