Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Command Center
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed the Omen Command Center after hearing the Achievement Hunter ad for it on one of their streams.

The ad showed several features which do not appear on my computer and I am wondering if there's any way to add features that I'm not seeingOMEN.png.  I have attached a picture of what I see on my Omen Command Center:

I have an Intel i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, a  Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card, and two HyperX FURY Red 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL18 DIMM1Rx8 Memory, if any of that info helps at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @PieWizard 

Are you asking about the features like overclocking, temperature status and networking, etc etc?

The Omen Command Centers full feature of abilities only works on HP Omen Computers that are designed for those functions.

Any other computer or device will only have Game Stream (intended for an Omen PC to stream directly to, similar to screen sharing), My Games startup and Rewards.

Is that what you are asking? Let me know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @PieWizard 

Are you asking about the features like overclocking, temperature status and networking, etc etc?

The Omen Command Centers full feature of abilities only works on HP Omen Computers that are designed for those functions.

Any other computer or device will only have Game Stream (intended for an Omen PC to stream directly to, similar to screen sharing), My Games startup and Rewards.

Is that what you are asking? Let me know.

HP Recommended

Ill also add in case anyone else is looking this up...

The My Games section is intended to unify all your games to have the ability to start a game from a single UI, instead of opening several just to access those games.

• In order to add a game to the list, you must have that games startup exe pinned to your Windows Start Menu.
  • If its not listed in the Start Menu, find the games folder location and pin its startup file to the start menu.
  • Then go back and you can add it to the My Games startup list.

Game Stream will be useless unless you have an Omen PC to act as the Host PC first.

My Rewards can be a benefit if you game a lot.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.