Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Reactor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Omen Reactor mouse recently and downloaded the Omen Command Center from the Windows store.

(sp84071.exe can't recognise the mouse, seems that only Store Ver can reconise the mouse)

After programing my macros I find that they do not work when I play my video games. I tried running it in administrator and it did not fix anything. I need advice on how to fix this issue.

PS: The keybord macro works perfectly 

detail as below

Screenshot (20).pngScreenshot (21).pngScreenshot (22).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Turns out you have to enable macro function!

Check the user guide Page6 as follows

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06068457

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@quxufe

Welcome to HP Forums,

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂

As I understand, you're in need of support, 

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Have you tried checking the mouse with different types of games?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling HP Omen Command center? 

Let's try uninstalling and reinstall HP Omen Command Center and reconfigure the mouse.

If the issue persists, create a new user account and check the functionality: Click here and follow steps.

Let me know how this goes,

Cheers!

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thanks for your concern. 

Have you tried checking the mouse with different types of games?

>>I runned it on a [text document]  but no respond 

>>I runned the keybord macro woks perfectly on [text documen]so I don't think it depend on what kind of games

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling HP Omen Command center? 

>>yes, i tried reinstalling but doesn't work 

>>I tried in a defferent OMEN PC but the same problem

HP Recommended

@quxufe

Thanks for the information

Select the Macros tab to create macros and assign them to mouse buttons. You can assign up to four macros, from M1 to M4. Each macro is limited to 47 actions in the keystroke sequence. There is a list that displays all macros you have created that can be assigned to a mouse M-button or keyboard P-key. Select MOUSE to display only the mouse macros.

Let's clear all assigned macros, select Restore defaults.

Assign Macros:

You can assign a single macro to up to three buttons.

You can assign a macro to a button in either of the following ways:

▲ Select a macro from the list, and then drag and drop the macro to a button. – or – 1. Select an M-button, and then select Assign from the pop-up menu.

2. Select the macro, and then select Apply.

For more information, you could refer to this user guide (Page number 4 and 6): Click here

Let me know how this goes,

Cheers!

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

HP Recommended

I did exactly the same thing as what you mentioned, from the Capture you can see, I create Macro named<1>as multi key mode to <M3> button.

When i try to run it in a text document, nothing heppens.

I also heard that if the Windows Upgraded to 1803, the macro will not work, is it true?

HP Recommended

@quxufe,

I am responding on behalf of @Flower_Bud as she is out for the day. It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details

• When was the last time the mouse was working fine?
  • What is the exact model for your computer?

If the issue started after a Windows update, I recommend you perform a system restore back to the date when the computer was working fine.

Follow the steps in the below artilce to perform a system restore.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply,

When was the last time the mouse was working fine?
>>It never been worked well........
What is the exact model for your computer?
>>OMEN by HP 17-an011TX

looking forward to your reply

HP Recommended

@quxufe

Thanks for responding,

Since we have tried possible troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you perform a Reset and then try again. To perform Reset follow steps from the article: Click here (Perform a Windows 10 system reset through Windows Recovery Environment)

Let me know,

Cheers!

HP Recommended

I've already tried restore several times

I wonder if  the mouse realy has macro function

None of your Suggestions is helpfull but thank you all the same.

HP Recommended

@quxufe,

It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

I am sending you a private message suggesting the next course of action.

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.