Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen mouse 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i hold my left and right mouse button for a few seconds it starts blinking and stop working for 3-5 Seconds is there a way to fix this?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Lachsray,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, you're having an issue with HP Omen mouse.

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

When was the last time it worked fine? 

Did you make any hardware/software changes? 

In order for the mouse buttons to work according to your preference,
Use this link to update the mouse software & you should be able to use the mouse as you need:

https://hp.care/2GNqRZw   
Note: This post has been edited to ensure you get the suggestions you are looking for, it's because I did some research and found out a better answer than I already had.

Hope this helps,

Have a great day 🙂

Cheers!

HP Recommended

that answer has no meaning and shows clearly this staff cant find a solution for this issue ... as this is a gaming mouse and in some games you need to press both left and right buttons to moove/shoot/aim etc .... and this device wont let you press both that buttons for more than 4 seconds. that being said my €6 logitech mouse is way better for gaming than this one is . 

HP Recommended

agree, this HP support site is BS. How can they make a mouse like that? I just bought it myself and have the exact same problem, cant walk in WOW when holding down both right and left mouse button at the same time. The problem didnt just occur out of nowhere, as fast as i plugged in the mouse it bugged like that. nothing to do with software or whenever it worked fine because it never did.

HP Recommended
Becous HP don't have the software for this mouse/(*(((*
HP Recommended

Another user claims this update fixed the mouse issue.

If you still have the mouse, would you try it and let me know if it worked?

Its a firmware update for the mouse.

Download the file and run it and follow the prompts...

HP Recommended

Problem solved with the firmware update ! faith is HP products restored! thumbs up!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.