Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Desktop - M01-F0037nl
Microsoft Windows 11
Hello everyone. i apologize for my english but i am using google translate. 
I have an HP Desktop - M01-F0037nl and would like to add a video card for gaming, even something modest is fine.
The problem is the 180 watt power supply.
If possible, I would also be willing to change it.
I'm not very experienced in this area.
If possible I would like to add a 4gb graphics card.
Could anyone help me? Thanks to who will answer.
A greeting

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Antonino4 , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  HP has a 310W PSU (L64961-800) that should be compatible with your motherboard.  They may have others that are more powerful, but you will have to contact their Customer Support to see if they are available in your country.

Here is a HP Knowledge Base article that will explain what to consider when adding or upgrading a video card.

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Antonino4 , welcome to the Community.

The motherboard in your computer is HP proprietary. It has a 4-pin power connector instead of a standard 24-pin ATX power connector. You will have to buy any PSU upgrade from HP.  HP has a 310W PSU (L64961-800) that should be compatible with your motherboard.  They may have others that are more powerful, but you will have to contact their Customer Support to see if they are available in your country.

Here is a HP Knowledge Base article that will explain what to consider when adding or upgrading a video card.

Please click the "Yes" button if my reply was helpful and "Accept as Solution" if your problem is Solved!!

HP Recommended
Thanks for the quick reply. 
I will look through the hp products to find what I need.
His answer was very helpful in clearing up any doubts I had.
The important thing is to know that I can change the power supply.
I hope the prices are not very high.
Thank you
HP Recommended

You are welcome, @Antonino4!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.