Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq pro 6305 small form factor
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi i wanted to know if i can install SAPPHIRE AMD RADEON R7 240 4GB DDR3 on hp comaq pro 6305 and i would like to know if there`s a list that shows every upgrade i can put in this case because i want to upgrade it to run some games i could play fortnite on this case with 40 to 60 fps so i think there are some upgrades that i can put into it so it make me run it better and run league of legends better too because i play it alot so if there`s ram or graphic card upgrades this would be awesome thanks. My specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Education 64-bit System Model: HP Compaq Pro 6305 SFF Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7560D Processor: AMD A8-5500B APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 3278MB RAM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@BelalSalem , welcome to the forum.

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for the computer.  In Chapter 4, Illustrated parts catalog, Pages 35 thru 44, is all of the specifications and upgrades that can be made to the computer.

The main problem that you will have is the power supply unit (PSU).  It is only 240W and proprietary.  This makes it difficult to upgrade.  Most newer video cards require at least 400W to operate properly.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@BelalSalem , welcome to the forum.

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for the computer.  In Chapter 4, Illustrated parts catalog, Pages 35 thru 44, is all of the specifications and upgrades that can be made to the computer.

The main problem that you will have is the power supply unit (PSU).  It is only 240W and proprietary.  This makes it difficult to upgrade.  Most newer video cards require at least 400W to operate properly.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

Thanks.

HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @BelalSalem!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.