Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion gaming pc R5 1650s

Just bought this gaming pc from Walmart (the one with the green light at the bottom on the front). I thought that green light is supposed to stay on at all times?? The light was completely off while I was on it for a while so I did the update and now the light is just going off and on every 10 seconds or so.. is that normal? What does it mean? How do I fix it? 

I want it to stay on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Gamer15 

I dont have a Pavilion Gaming rig to play with, but I read that HP is now adding the Omen Command Center (or Gaming Hub now) to the Pavilion series.

See if that is on there. If it is, you should be able to turn it on and off. Its probably on Breathing mode but you should be able to fix it to always on.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Gamer15 

I dont have a Pavilion Gaming rig to play with, but I read that HP is now adding the Omen Command Center (or Gaming Hub now) to the Pavilion series.

See if that is on there. If it is, you should be able to turn it on and off. Its probably on Breathing mode but you should be able to fix it to always on.

HP Recommended

Yes!!! That was it! Thank you so much

HP Recommended

Thank you, that helped!

HP Recommended

You are very welcome. ☺

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.