Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I filled in an RMA and will bring it to the supplier.

HP Recommended

Hello @pieterbatenburg 

Thanks for reporting.

Make backup copies of the most important personal files and data to external <USB hard drive>. It may happen that the service center reinstalls the windows operating system.

Good luck

HP Recommended

I have always three current backups. I removed all personal data from my devices and formatted the data nvme. 

I am cautious about my personal files.

HP Recommended

It has been repaired today. It was an easy fix. Apparantly the Bluetooth antenna was disconnected on the motherboard.

They reconnected it and that was it. The antenna seems to be connected on the not visible part of the motherboard. 

I checked and everything is working again.

HP Recommended

Hello @pieterbatenburg 

Great to hear. Turn on bluetooth and have fun.

Tot ziens

HP Recommended

And thanks for the help. It was greatly appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.