Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P6AV)

Hi all,

I have been experiencing issues for a while with in-game texture rendering. I play on max settings and FPS wise I am happy. However, textures do not render and look quite blobby at distance (including distances that are quite close), and it has really been bugging me. I have tried playing around with the Nvidia settings and tweaking in-game settings to no avail. This issue is across all my games and I am not quite sure what to do, nor do I know whether this is a hardware issue or a settings issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Specs (HP Omen 30L):

RTX 3060ti

Ryzen 7 5700g

4 x 8gb Fury 3200MHz Ram

2Tb Samsung  870 Qvo SSD

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

hi

if you have exactly the same problem with all your games, then it may be
Wrong graphics card settings
bad drivers
Graphics card not powerful enough
faulty graphics card
Download the latest NVIDIa drivers, with the geforce experience utility
for compatible games, just use the recommended settings, / use the optimize function
in general it works well
Otherwise, check the hardware requirements for the games, I talk about it here

Upgrade, for games, what to do, how to get an idea of what t... - HP Support Community - 8529359

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

hi

if you have exactly the same problem with all your games, then it may be
Wrong graphics card settings
bad drivers
Graphics card not powerful enough
faulty graphics card
Download the latest NVIDIa drivers, with the geforce experience utility
for compatible games, just use the recommended settings, / use the optimize function
in general it works well
Otherwise, check the hardware requirements for the games, I talk about it here

Upgrade, for games, what to do, how to get an idea of what t... - HP Support Community - 8529359

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thank you, I will try and recheck the settings, etc.,  If it doesn't work I will contact the warranty. 

HP Recommended

Update the BIOS. 
Update the graphics driver. 
Most games allow you to change the graphics settings. 
Close any applications or programs that are not being used.
Plug notebook PCs into an AC adapter to give the graphics card more power.
Turn on Game Mode.

HP Recommended

hey @Johnharper241 

Product: OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P6AV)

Specs (HP Omen 30L):

it is not a notebook computer obviously!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.