Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Need voltage for power supply of HP 2311gf monitor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@richardhaas 

Looking up that model number you gave... 2311gf doesnt exist in the HP content search.

There is however model numbers 2311gt and 2311f.

There should be a Product Number listed on the monitor somewhere.

Please clarify which one you have.

Echo gave you a model number for 2311x and that might not be what you need?

2311x uses 12v

2311gt uses 18.5v

2311f is not specified.

Most of the 2311 series use 12v, generally speaking.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@richardhaas
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• Are you referring to a power adapter for this monitor?

If you're looking for a Power source - AC/DC adapter, see the below information.

• Input rating: 100 to 240V~
  • frequency: 50~60Hz
  • Power consumption:33 Watts max power consumption (29 Watts typical power consumption), <0.6 Watt energy saving mode

You can order parts from HP PartSurfer: http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=XP598AA (choose your country)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply, Echo_Lake. I have several power supplies but they have different output voltages. That is why I need th output voltage, not Wattage. Would you know that value?

HP Recommended

@richardhaas 

Looking up that model number you gave... 2311gf doesnt exist in the HP content search.

There is however model numbers 2311gt and 2311f.

There should be a Product Number listed on the monitor somewhere.

Please clarify which one you have.

Echo gave you a model number for 2311x and that might not be what you need?

2311x uses 12v

2311gt uses 18.5v

2311f is not specified.

Most of the 2311 series use 12v, generally speaking.

HP Recommended

The monitor is definitely 2311gt. The t looked like an eff. So the voltage is 18. I thank you all for the info!!!!

HP Recommended

You're quite welcome.  :generic:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.