Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp omen Desktop l25
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have a Cpu core i7 G10 , and the Rtx 2060 single fan 6GB .

When playing games, the processor temperature rises up to 80 degrees, and the screen card temperature is 80 degrees. Although the cooling has air cooling for the processor, is this normal temperature that has no problem? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

What is I7 G10? Your CPU should be I7 10700 or I7 9700, something like this.

If you only have the standard air cooler on it, those temperatures are to be expected, same goes for the GPU. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

please help

HP Recommended

What is I7 G10? Your CPU should be I7 10700 or I7 9700, something like this.

If you only have the standard air cooler on it, those temperatures are to be expected, same goes for the GPU. 

HP Recommended

thanks ,: yes 

I7 10700 this  Is this temperature normal?

HP Recommended

What cooling do you have for this CPU? Is it air (fan and heatsink) or AIO (liquid)?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.