Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
880-160se
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm really getting mad at HP Support as they don't seem to know anything and just wast my time. I have omen 880-160se that came air cooled. I trying to buy a the liquid omen cooler for my system as it is a option when you buy it. Were i play my games it can get hot and i get problems with stock cooler. Can someone please help me as i don't understand why support is no help or don't know what i'm talking about.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello JFC2697

I'm not surprised that Support cannot help you with that particular question as they are completely separate from the Store.

At this time, most of the parts for that series are not available for separate purchase, including both the air and water coolers.  Link...  If you wanted that cooler, it needed to be ordered at the time of configure.

You will have to look at third party solutions if you want to change the cpu heatsink.

I do not know what other sealed water coolers will work for that case yet as I dont have mine in hand yet. I have that model ordered  myself, but it is on back-order at the moment. :smileyindifferent:

HP Recommended

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Desktops/HP-Omen-880-110-AIO-CPU-Liquid-Cooling-Installation/td...

Is my thread. I already did the hardwork. Read through it, you can install an AIO. 

HP Recommended

l well be calling them again tmrw makes no sense when spending that kind of money on a system and they can't sell part like that. It's stupid and if in end i can't get something worked out ill be contacting bbb. Hope you get your system soon

HP Recommended

@Blastey

Good to know. Thanks for the link.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.