Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
880-100nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good Morning Comunity,

when I install the Omen Command Center software I get these two error messages and the installation is not successful. Thank you

Immagine.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Ok Thanks. I assume you installed Windows 10 Home version, correct?

Uninstall the Omen command center (OCC) that you got from the HP website. It will no longer work well with the new version of windows.

Then use this link instead to install with...

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Then go into Windows All Settings>Update and Security and manually Check for updates. Do this manually until there are no more found.

Then install the HP Support Assistant... https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html

Use it to hunt for any other updates for the HP drivers.

That should make the OCC work now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community..

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

@CosimoB 

3 questions...

Is this a new pc or is it used and you are just updating it?

Is the version of Windows from HP or did you install Windows from the Microsoft ISO?

Where did you get the download for the Omen Command Center?

HP Recommended

The pc is new but I had to reinstall windows. I tried using the HP backup image but it didn't work, so I installed a copy of windows ISO. I downloaded the OMEN Command Center program from the HP website. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Ok Thanks. I assume you installed Windows 10 Home version, correct?

Uninstall the Omen command center (OCC) that you got from the HP website. It will no longer work well with the new version of windows.

Then use this link instead to install with...

Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store

Then go into Windows All Settings>Update and Security and manually Check for updates. Do this manually until there are no more found.

Then install the HP Support Assistant... https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html

Use it to hunt for any other updates for the HP drivers.

That should make the OCC work now.

HP Recommended

Ok Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.