Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen Obelisk 875-1992nz
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I changed the Color of the sign outside of the PC with the OMEN Command Center, also I changed the color of the Geforce RTX2080TI, I also want to change the Color inside but I can not because there is no menu on the Command Center, this means the Color is always red. Any idea what I could do?

Thanks for every input 🙂

P.S.: the Omen Command Center Version is v. 9.5.10.0

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Dive65 Welcome to HP Community!

I went into the details and here's what I see,

HP Obelisk 875-1992nz supports the below features:

• System Vitals
  • Network Booster
  • Intel Overclocking
  • Chassis Lighting 
  • Rewards (U.S Only)
  • Coaching  (U.S Only)
  • My Games 
  • Game Stream (Host)

For more details: click here to know how to make changes.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

it has to be a problem with the Driverversion because I saw a Video on YouTube with the Driverversion V.9.1.2.0 where the Lightning inside the PC was changing, and on the Video you can see the Monitor and the Menu where you could change the Lightning.

Link to YouTube: https://youtu.be/wD5I-_00TVI

HP Recommended

@Dive65 

Thank you for the information.

I understand your concerns.

According to the product specification your model support only Chassis Lighting. 

In the omen command center, you will have option to change the internal lights, then you can change.

If there is no option to change internal lighting. Then there is no option to change.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

Thanks for you answer but you say "If there is no option to change internal lighting. Then there is no option to change." Did you really watch the YouTube Video?

HP Recommended

@Dive65

I understand your concerns.

I have checked that video. The model number in that video is HP OMEN Obelisk 875-1040S.

Some models will support internal lighting. 

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.