Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 30l desktop Ryzen five 8 gig in 1660 super
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I used to be able to change the lighting fan speed and a few other features in HP Omen hub... now it’s all gone it just shows me vitals like ram used gpu and cpu temps... what happened how do I get it back?

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

Please always post the full model or product number of your HP, so we can better help you.

Not sure what happened.  The latest version I have of the Gaming Hub is 11.0.25.0

Can you try uninstalling the Game Hub and then reinstall it?

You need these files...

Get OMEN Gaming Hub - Microsoft Store

Get HP System Event Utility - Microsoft Store

OMEN Command Center SDK Package 1.0.32

Then go to the Windows updater and make it search for updates, even if it shows it up to date.

Reboot.

Go to Services and make sure HP Omen HSA is set to Running / Automatic.

Let me know what happens.

HP Recommended

Yes mine is the same version... and yes I have all of that downloaded every thing.. no updates and it’s running..

could it be hardware? Like the controller? Or maybe something got unplugged (I don’t see how)

HP Recommended

Well, I know you probably have all that.  I was asking if you would uninstall it and reinstall if it made any difference?

Also what is your full product number of that omen PC?

Run the HP Support Assistant to find the Product Number. (Not serial number)

HP Recommended

9EE28AA

HP Recommended

Thanks.

Again I ask if you tried reinstalling the files I listed above. I know you have them installed. But sometimes uninstalling, then installing again makes a difference over simply updating. You didn't mention if you did that or not.

What version bios is installed?

I will ask about your bios update before I offer to send a link. The drivers page for your model does not coincide with your specs pages SSID for the motherboard. When I find out, I will come back.

HP Recommended

Yes sorry I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling 

bios version/date on system summary 

AMI F.13   12/08/2020

SMBIOS 3.2

BIOS MODE UEFI

HP Recommended

F.13 is the latest bios listed in your drivers page, but the SSID numbers dont match your specs Moria3 motherboard. It might be listed wrong in the specs, but I am waiting till hopefully someone gets back to me tomorrow or soon on it. Otherwise I assume you have the latest bios. The HP Support Assistant will usually tell you if there is another out there when you run it also.

HP Recommended

@Waley  since you work in the Omen dept, anything you know about missing features to the Hub since its update?

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 usually OMEN Gaming Hub will check system ID to then configure the features on this unit OMEN Gaming Hub.

Did customer re-install Windows? especially copy other product OS to this product storage?

I ever see some customers use other product OS on this product, then system identified it is not OMEN product.

Here is one example that customer install MacOS to OMEN laptop, in system it shows MacBook and OMEN Gaming Hub cannot configure full features.

Mac.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.