Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0380t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ordered OMEN 30L Desktop GT13-0380t on Feb 16, 2021., it is supposed to ready to ship within Mar 02.  I don't see any progress of my product's shipment since I've placed order on hp website. Mar 02. was the estimated date of shipment of my Desktop. But my Desktop shipment status is still showing ''ORDER CONFIRMED, Feb 16, 2021". That means it isn't even ready to ship and built!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Lionbot0718 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Lionbot0718

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Same issue for me. I ordered Feb 17, said it would ship March 2nd. March 3rd I received a notice that it was delayed and will now ship on March 29th with an expected delivery of April 2nd. I checked today and still no progress on the build. Same status as "ordered confirmed". I'm worried March 29th will come and I'll get another email to expect it in May. By then Nvidia will have announced 4th series GPU's! 

HP Recommended

My delayed a month.

Revised ship date: Mar 30 Estimated ship date: Mar 02
Revised delivery date: Apr 05 Estimated delivery date: Mar 08

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.