Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 30L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I open the pre installed Omen Command Center app on my pc and on the front page it says that Mafia Definitive Edition is being given away in the rewards page but when I click on it, it takes me to the rewards section and Mafia is never on there. It says it goes live every day at 5 PST but I never see it on there. Is this a bug?

Edit: Now it says Control Ultimate Edition

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, I have checked daily and NOTHING is ever there...

HP Recommended

Now it says Control Ultimate Edition...

HP Recommended

I have the same problem. I successfully claimed the Avengers game but couldn't claim Star Wars Squadrons or Mafia. I hope this doesn't happen with Control, because I want to try that game.

HP Recommended

Yeah and Control isn't showing up either... It's not right.

HP Recommended

@beby Welcome to HP Community!

I suggest you first uninstall the software completely from the control panel > programs 

Next run the SFC scan. you can refer to this Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

Then download the latest Omen Command Center from this Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/omen-command-center/9nqdw009t0t5?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I did all of this and it still isn't showing up on the rewards page.

HP Recommended

@beby 

I understand your concerns,

In that case, I would suggets you conatct our phone support and check for the support option. They  will help you,

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

I contacted support and all they said was that "Its just and ad" and to "Please ignore it" they also told me to keep trying until it works but that doesn't work because I already missed  out on Mafia.

HP Recommended

@beby 

Thank you for the update.

Then you have to ignore the alert message.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.