Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L GT13-0004no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

GamingHubIssue.jpg

As seen above, the core voltage offset displayed after closing and re-opening the gaming hub is clearly odd. And if I set it to default, it shows as -80! In case the image is not showing up, it should be -0.080, but after re-opening, it shows up as -8.000

Is there any way to fix this? It does seem to be applying the correct offset, after checking it out in Intel XTU,  but it still feels a bit unreliable to see it show it like this!

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the gaming hub, but that doesn't seem to help at all. I have a Omen 30L GT13-0004no.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! Have you found a solution for this issue?

HP Recommended

I have not. But as stated in my original post, the issue does only seem to be a visual one, and the actual values do seem to be correct, despite what the software shows.

HP Recommended

It would seem the Game Hub has a glitch since the last update.

I would ask you to go to the Feedback button on the bottom of the Game Hub and report it to the Omen Team.

The more reports, the better.

@Waley  Here is another one.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.