Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 595-p0018nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone sorry for my bad english.I need help with something.Um i wanna fix my cpu overheating i tryied to set fan speed in bios but i couldnt there is just thermal section with current fan speeds but no setting or something i tryed hwinfo and speedfan and lot of other programs but didnt work.so if someone was in this kind of a situation please tell me how can i fix it and i dont wanna see tips like clean your pc from dust and stuff like that i already did that but didnt helped.so yes thank you 🙂 have a nice day.

Snímka.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Niko44684 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... 

To help you I need to know the product number (p/n) of your notebook !

You will find this information on the back/rear of your notebook in small alphanumeric letters.

The product number (p/n) is legally allowed information about the computer. This is not sensitive data.

It is allowed to publish it in public.

or

press [windows key] + r

( run command )

msinfo32

copy / paste the System SKU value and BIOS Version/Date value

msinfo32msinfo32

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Niko44684 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... 

To help you I need to know the product number (p/n) of your notebook !

You will find this information on the back/rear of your notebook in small alphanumeric letters.

The product number (p/n) is legally allowed information about the computer. This is not sensitive data.

It is allowed to publish it in public.

or

press [windows key] + r

( run command )

msinfo32

copy / paste the System SKU value and BIOS Version/Date value

msinfo32msinfo32

HP Recommended

hi

@Niko44684 

your computer, is this one?

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-desktop-pc-595-p0000a/19390512/model/29964962/docum...
what you don't say, what is the maximum temperature of your processor, and if it is with certain games?

Indeed, if you have already carried out a thorough cleaning, there are not many options left.
If the processor overheats, it remains to check / replace the thermal paste, which may be too old, worn out
it is possible that the computer is not suitable for the use that is made, if original:

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

ok so idk how it worked but i unchecked this thing and temps dropped from 85celsius to 73... hope it won't damage something 

Snímka2.PNG

HP Recommended

@Niko44684 wrote:

ok so idk how it worked but i unchecked this thing and temps dropped from 85celsius to 73... hope it won't damage something 

Snímka2.PNG

This option only speeds up windows <boot> process and has no effect on the behavior when you work in Windows.

There all CPU cores are used by default.

HP Recommended

Hello @Niko44684 

Use HP Software and drivers:

Software and drivers for HP Pavilion 595-p0018nc

Contact HP Support and ask if bios update is required in your case.

Good luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.