Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP – 17-an034ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello

I have a problem with the Intel graphics card.

I have a new laptop,factory installed is only one card Nvidia gtx 1070. There is no Intel carrd. 

Downloaded Intel driver from support.hp.com for windows 10 not work.

This page opens installed HP Support Assistant and.......  after installation is

Message displayed :This system does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software. ????? 

The Intel website has drivers for my system Windows 10 Home version 1803.  

1. How to install the Intel graphics card in my laptop ?

1. What version of Intel is assigned to the laptop?

5000  or 6000  ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Gras

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@Gras

All the drivers used in the Series for various models will be listed. It doesnt mean you are supposed to install them all.

Your system does not use the intel graphics driver, so simply leave that one alone and you will be good to go.

The HP Support Assistant will do a pretty good job of updating what you need if you let it.

HP Recommended
Not All the drivers used in the Series for various models will be listed. Check it carefully !!! when opening the page in HP web ...., I have to enter the type of laptop , exactly. After it is done automatically and only for my laptop drivers appear. The choice applies only to the windows version 1706 or 1803. Version 1803 Intel support have. HP Support Assistant does not suggest anything , do not recommend anything.
HP Recommended

YES you have to entier your specific model number, but the Intel driver is still listed for all the models that are intel based!!!

But yours only uses the GTX 1070 from Nvidia and not the built in Intel. You DONT install the intel driver, it wont work.

HP Recommended

OMEN  HP – 17-an034ng  have one graphics card   gtx 1070  ?

or two graphics card  Nvidia and Intel ?

HP Recommended

You have the GTX 1070. Here are your specs...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-17-an000-laptop-pc/15551440/model/17062438/document/...

When a 1070 is present, the intel built in GPU is disabled and cannot be used, therefore the driver will give you the error you encountered.

Only  the models with a GTX 1050 or 1050ti will have switchable graphics that include the built in GPU of the processor.

HP Recommended

With the specifications show that: laptop has  Intel® HM175 chipset. The chipset supports Intel® Clear Video Technology. This is a technology package for decoding and image processing and it's built into integrated graphics card.
So this means that: the laptop has integrated graphics card.
         And that : error you encountered results from:

1. the error of the Intel driver or
               2. malfunction,fault laptop Omen or
               3. HP company not wont have a laptop with Intel card. I want to have a laptop with
                    Intel card.
This card displays videos and graphics very well , and applied colors used are very good.

Expert said: the intel built in GPU is disabled and cannot be used. ????
Why does HP support not enabled the Intel graphics card ??????

HP Recommended

Ill ask HP to have someone contact you. Im just a volunteer who offered to help.

HP Recommended

@Gras

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello  Rick-S 

OK  all clear. Thank you for your help.

When there are new ambiguities,I ask for help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.