Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I've tried this for 3 straight days and it still didn't work. I've also tried to re-install the command center from microsoft store and it just download 1mb data from the store. 

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hello @xenom2708 

I need more details to better understand whats happening please.

Just trying to figure out why you are needing to download the OCC as the only way to install it is from the Microsoft store, but it auto updates via MS updates if already installed. The old download from the HP site is no longer is relevant.

What is your computer model or product number?

What happened that you need to install the OCC?

If its already installed, what is the version number?

HP Recommended

I'm using hp omen dh0105tx and it's the only way i change my performance and my lighting. The OCC ver.  Is 10.0.8.0

HP Recommended

OK. Is it working ok at the moment? 10.0.8.0 is the current version.

If you go to the MS Store, it wont update it, just launch it.

HP Recommended

It is not working, it won't launch at all. Only background working. and if i try to uninstall and download it again from the microsoft store it will just download 1,06 mb data

HP Recommended

That's really strange.

Try uninstalling it again.

Then reset the MS store. Here's a link to how... https://winaero.com/blog/reset-windows-store-windows-10/

Then update Windows by clicking on the Check for Updates button, even if it shows its already up to date.

Then try installing again. Get OMEN Command Center - Microsoft Store 

Does that help at all?

HP Recommended

Nope. it's still the same.still download 1,02 or 1,06 mb and still cant launch the OCC

HP Recommended

Im not sure whats going on with your system. Can you revert the OS to a previous restore point?

HP Recommended

I've tried to restore it and trying to install OCC again and its still download 1,02 mb

HP Recommended

I've read another thread that people in mexico last year had this kind of problem because they didn't got the windows latest update so they can't update OCC, download it, and even launch it. Is this possibly what happened to me

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.