Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 30L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Everyone, 

This may be a dumb question but I was curious as to what most others experience was with their shipping times.  My order was placed 11/25, with an estimated ship date of 12/23.  Today is 12/24, and I haven't received any kind of email/update with regards to the current status.   Is it delayed, is at somehow already on its way?, etc. 

elocate_0-1608829179456.png

The status bar never even made it to the Order Assembly mark so I'm not terribly hopeful.   I assume I wont be getting this anytime soon, but shouldn't I have at least received a notice of some kind letting me know what's up?  Especially when I've spent so much money..

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

My order is at the exact same stage. I ordered 11/25/20 and my estimated ship date has already passed. I also never saw the build assembled step.

Is there anyone that can help with this?

HP Recommended

I ordered 11/19, schedule shipment on 12/17 and should arrive on 12/23. Today they just brutally revised the shipping date to Jan 20. This is my worst purchasing experience this awful year, I won't buy anything from HP anymore.

Don't excuse for COVID-19, if you don't have stock, you should not sell it, not to say we have waited one month for you to restock. And this is item is not preorder or something, I paid the money because I thought it should be ready in a month. Now, they just took 1,500 dollars from my pocket for two months and sell air to me, shame on HP.

HP Recommended

I am now have a strong feeling that they will revise the shipping time again even after Jan 20. 😃

HP Recommended

Hi

There are many people are on the same boat now.  I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

This is a 2 stage insult - 1st HP took the $ on the day of order, ok, at least I was getting the system in ~ 1 month from 11.25.2020. Now HP took out the "progress bar" from the status display (from Order->Assembly->) since a couple of days ago, all without any communication.

HP Recommended

Small update, I have received an email advising me of my revised "expected" ship date of 1/3/2020.   

I assume I will receive another similar email on or just past the 3rd delaying it even further, but I will advise if I get a tracking number instead.  Fingers crossed.

HP Recommended

I also have a revised estimated ship date of 01/03/21...

Hopefully our PCs don’t get delayed further!

HP Recommended

Well, here we are 1/4/2021 and no update as of yet.

I assume I will be getting an email at some point this week delaying my order yet again.   It would be nice to get some specifics, like we were out of parts, waiting on a particular piece (GPU), etc.

HP Recommended

Delayed again, original ship date 12.23, extended to 01.03, now shows 01.11. Wow, HP, you took people's money at order time, and have someone just go into the system and click away with new dates. Cash flow that bad? Are you not paying your suppliers?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.