Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Same here. 

I never received an email, but looking at the order status I see that my order has been updated from shipping on the 3rd, to the 10th now.    I'm fairly sure that on the 10th or 11th, the date will again be pushed back.

Maybe they should update their site more often.  If something is listed/shown, its assumed that its in stock unless stated otherwise.  Or at the very lease be more honest with the shipping times.   Don't lie to us and push the date back just a few days when they know full well that its most likely going to be weeks if at all. 

How about giving us an option to easily cancel the order if they have no idea when/if something will be back in stock?

HP Recommended

Yeah I've been waiting on an order that I made on December 2 thinking it would be here by Christmas. It hasn't shipped yet.

I can understand COVID delays, but the total lack of communication from HP is off-putting. 

HP Recommended

HP does update the site, all the while when we are waiting (before the ship date), you should see a thicken progress bar between Step #1 - Order Confirmed and Step #2 - Order Assembly, but as it reaches close to the ship date, the thicken progress bar vanished. And 1 full day after the ship date @ around 12a, the ship date gets pushed out further.

I swear HP's factory runs a nightly script to scan their order database, and arbitrarily pick x # of days in the future and call it a revised ship date. Then the waiting game starts all over again.

I already have a 25L from Costco and this is for my daughter as a replacement box. But can you imagine some poor soul waiting on an order for school or work?

HP Recommended

Well I have to say I am surprised. 

Not long after my previous post, I got an email update on my order.

Apparently its now in the Assembling Order stage.  This hadn't happened previously so I'm unsure if it will again reset back to Order Confirmed or not, but I have to admit it does look promising. 

elocate_0-1609885785826.png

I'll post again if something exciting happens.  Hopefully this means everyone's pending orders will soon be fulfilled.

HP Recommended

Maybe someone cracked a whip? My order just changed from being moved out to 01.11 shipping to being shipped, all in the last 15 hours!! Now I just need to have unrestricted customs clearance and no border shutdown due to pandemics.

HP Recommended

I'm in the same boat as you.   I quickly went from preparing to ship, to its been sent to the shipper/FedEx, to its on the way.

The estimated arrival date is still a bit away on the 13th (not a terribly lucky number mind you).  Its currently in Phoenix, so we shall see.

HP Recommended

I am in SoCal, unit got to Phoenix yesterday morning, and it is being delivered today.

HP Recommended

Good to know, I'm in Northern Cal, so maybe mine will be in a bit sooner than expected.

Good luck to both of us

HP Recommended

Just a heads up if anyone was interested, my order did in fact come in on Saturday the 9th.  So once it actually got to the shipping portion of my order... things went surprisingly fast.

Everything is set up and working great so far... although it does make a "bit" more fan noise on certain games, obviously to keep things cool, but not a deal breaker.

hope everyone else is similar situations has an happy end result as well.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.