Did you mean: 
Amarwii
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

System Fan (90B)

HP Recommended
Omen by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-1662nz

I have a problem with my new Gaming PC by Omen on the startup Shows an error SYSTEM FAN (90B) every time, the system or PC work prefectly but i need every time to klick “Continue Startup” i have buy the Omen PC like 2 weeks, and the problem is showing about 4 days,

the case fan cooler its not working too all other parts are working just the fan its not, i have a warranty too, 

3 REPLIES 3
wb2001
Level 15
Level 15
12,842 12,635 1,773 5,013
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Amarwii,

I have notified a moderator to contact you. Usually happens within 36 hours.

If you commenting about the rear case fan, have you checked that the fan plug is seated on the pins (motherboard).

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
Amarwii
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

than you expert, but i can click the solution buten when my problem its solved, so i think to wait for the calls or i thik i need do look about the waranty, and yes its the rear case fan, i have prove the fan in another pin and its work but in the orginal pin of the rear fan case its not workink... ?

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,618 3,995
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Amarwii I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation