cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 2
27 14 1 1
Message 11 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had problem with that before, but it was the xbox adapter for wireless xbone controller on pc that make  that issue. It got solved with new update for the adapter. Hope it helps! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
3 2 0 0
Message 12 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Its the command center....please read the following link because i had the same issue in Diablo 3, and overwatch. 

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/mouse-clicking-issues-in-games/m-p/7323213/Pop_SU#M23...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
11,939 11,740 1,233 3,643
Message 13 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@weezc00  The same answer about uninstalling the OCC was already posted here on the first page. Thanks

Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 14 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey!

Same problem, short monotone beep in-game Modern Warfare.

Seems to be triggered by using mouse-buttons in some situations.

HP Omen Obelisk, bought a week ago.

Have had similar sounds, found that had something to do with CPU spikes on a computer I had years ago.

Have all the NVIDIA drivers up to date.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 15 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well. I couldn’t stand it and returned the computer. Was somewhat sad but I wanted my money back for a few reasons. 

Case design for ventilation/upgradeability is somewhat horrid. NO intake fans at all. And it would be hard for an average person like me to be able to upgrade it. I was getting high CPU/GPU temps. Around 74 degrees C on the GPU while being idle in World of Warcraft (not even raiding) and got decently high on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. 

It performed great. But something was wrong with that beeping. My mouse must of not been compatible with this new PC to be doing that. I went back to my old PC and didn’t get any weird sounds/lag. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation