Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 15 ec-1050 ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey , i have recently buyed

hp pavilion 15 ec-1050ax  . By default it comes with 8 gb of ddr4 ram 3200mhz(asmuch i remembered)

By i have been thinking to increase ram but i am not sure how much ram my laptop supports and how many ram slot it have.

So plz solve my query asap.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the crucial memory report for your notebook.

They have compatible memory for sale.

Memory RAM & SSD Upgrades | hp - compaq | pavilion 15-ec series | Pavilion 15-ec1050ax | Crucial.com

Your notebook can support a max of 2 x 16 GB of DDR4-3200 memory.

Below is the link to the service manual for the older 15-ec model series and chapter 1 also shows 32 GB of memory was supported in that model series too.

Maintenance and Service Guide HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PC

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.